Today is the last day of 2015 “31st of Dec” and the countdown has already begin. Each one of us have entered the party mood and exploring places to spend the evening. Some are throwing parties and some are attending. A class of people have already made arrangements, but for those who are still in the dilemma of whether to give or attend a party, here are quick and fun ideas for you to plan a party with minimalist efforts and yet make it memorable.
Rock & roll and prepare yourself to host a party your friends will never forget. From food to decoration to fun, everything will bring you applause since it is not only about sparkling decors or candles.
1. Wave off those candles and Christmas snowflakes rather go for easy to do balloons. Hang them upside down with their knots and threads hanging.
2. Try a canopy of ribbons/led lights to sparkle your party hall.
3. Convert used liquor bottles into the new year number. Set them all in the party hall and you are done.
4. Next come the fun part, here you can do some crazy stuff by asking your guests to bring an unusual noisemaker and party gears to look different. Apart from this, you can also invite people to write predictions for New year.
If you know some tarot card reader do call him/her to rock your party with his prediction skills. You can also click some really weird pictures to make the last evening of the year more memorable.
5. Food and drinks are the next big thing you need to arrange for your party. Ask your guest to get their own appetizers so they have variety. Arrange for some quick and easy to make drinks for midnight toast. After midnight close the bar and invite all the guests to be a part of supper. Order some cupcakes to treat your friends. You can also go for some food and drink games to make the evening all the more happening.
So what are you waiting for dial the numbers and set the stage for some quality time this year end.
HAPPY NEW YEAR | WELCOME 2016